Sternhaariges Blaukissen

Sternhaariges Blaukissen (Aubrieta columnae)

Das Sternhaarige Blaukissen (Aubrieta columnae) ist eine Pflanzenart aus der Gattung Blaukissen (Aubrieta) in der Familie der Kreuzblütengewächse.

Das Sternhaarige Blaukissen ist eine mehrjährige, krautige Pflanze, die Wuchshöhen von 5 bis 20 Zentimeter erreicht. Die Pflanze ist vielstängelig, behaart und wächst in den Boden bedeckenden Polstern. Die Blätter sind wechselständig, linealisch-spatelig bis umgekehrt eiförmig, keilförmig oder rhombisch, undeutlich gestielt, bis zu 2 Zentimeter lang und mehr oder weniger stark gezähnt. Der endständige Blütenstand ist eine lockere, wenigblütige Traube ohne Tragblatt. Die Blüten sind mittelgroß. Es sind 4 aufrechte Kelchblätter vorhanden, die bis zu 8 Millimeter lang sind. Die 4 Kronblätter sind tief violett gefärbt, haben eine Länge von bis zu 28 Millimeter, einen schmalen, im Kelch liegenden Nagel und eine bis zu 7 Millimeter breite, rundliche, ausgebreitete Platte. Der Fruchtknoten ist oberständig. Die Früchte sind Schoten mit langen Klappen. Sie sind ellipsoidisch, aufrecht, sternhaarig und bis zu 16 Millimeter lang. Die Griffel haben eine Länge von bis zu 1 Zentimeter.

Blütezeit ist von April bis Juni.

Das Sternhaarige Blaukissen kommt im zentralen und östlichen Mittelmeergebiet von Italien bis Jugoslawien, Bulgarien und Rumänien an felsigen Stellen bis in die alpine Stufe vor.

Zum Sternhaarigen Blaukissen gehören vier Unterarten:

Archery at the 2007 Black Sea Games – Men’s individual

The Men’s individual archery event at the 2007 Black Sea Games was part of the archery programme and took place at the Akçaabat Fatih Stadium. Ranking Round was scheduled for July 5. And rest of the competition July 6.

23 archers from 6 countries for the event at the 2007 Black Sea Games.

The competition began with the ranking round. Each archer fired 72 arrows. This round was done entirely to seed the elimination brackets; all archers moved on to them. The elimination rounds used a single-elimination tournament, with fixed brackets based on the ranking round seeding. In each round of elimination, the two archers in each match fired 12 arrows; the archer with the higher score advanced to the next round while the other archer was eliminated.

the oldest archer : Daniel Ciornei, Romania, February 8, 1989

the youngest archer : Gogita Kakabadze, Georgia, September 23, 1993

Europa philharmonie

L‘Europe la philharmonie / Europa Philharmonie est un orchestre symphonique européen dont les membres sont des musiciens des pays de toute l’Union européenne ainsi que des musiciens de tout le monde et qui ont trouvé demeure en Europe. L’orchestre a son siège dans le Land de Bade-Wurtemberg, en Allemagne. L’orchestre est supporté par l’association de amis de l’Europa Philharmonie. Son fondateur et chef d’orchestre est Reinhard Seehafer. Le conseil artistique consultatif de l’orchestre se compose de membres de l’ensemble travaillant bénévolement comme ambassadeurs de leur pays avec leur expérience nationale spécifique.

L’idée d’un orchestre européen est venue au directeur Prof. Wolf-Dieter Ludwig et au chef d’orchestre Reinhard Seehafer après la suppression des frontières en Europe; idée soutenue plus tard sous le nom d’Europa Philharmonie au travers de la collaboration avec le directeur Ferry Tomaszyk et des apparitions internationales en tant qu’ambassadeur de la République fédérale d’Allemagne.

L’orchestre a fait ses débuts en 1996 avec la couverture Live de 3sat de interprétations de la symphonie Résurrection de Gustav Mahler, notamment en l’église St. Peters de Görlitz sous la direction de son chef principal Reinhard Seehafer. Avec la collaboration de la fondation Kreisau/Krzyzowa.

De 1998 à 2007, l’orchestre était basé au château de Hundisburg en Saxe-Anhalt, le plus important château baroque de l’Allemagne du Nord.

L’importance de l’Europa Philharmonie pour une Europe unie et tolérante s’est reflétée aussi dans le patronage des présidents des républiques allemande et polonaise, du président du Bundestag allemand ainsi que dans le travail du conseil d’administration de „l’Europe indivisible“ ou celui de personnalités comme par exemple Kurt Masur, la défunte Lea Rabin, les anciens ministres des Affaires étrangères Hans-Dietrich Genscher et Prof. Dr Dieter Stolte. La confession de ces personnalités est en même temps une expression de l’unicité de l’Europa Philharmonie qui, aujourd’hui, est résidente du Land Bade-Wurtemberg.

Dieter Dangrieß

Dieter Dangrieß (* 24. März 1940 in Jahnshain) ist ein ehemaliger Generalmajor des Ministeriums für Staatssicherheit (MfS) der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik (DDR). Er war von 1988 bis 1989 Bezirksverwaltungsleiter des MfS in Gera.

Dangrieß, Sohn eines Arbeiters, ging nach dem Abschluss des Abiturs 1958 zum MfS und wurde in der Kreisdienststelle in Glauchau eingestellt. Im selben Jahr trat er in die Sozialistische Einheitspartei Deutschlands (SED) ein.

1961/62 absolvierte er einen einjährigen Lehrgang an der Hochschule des MfS (JHS) in Potsdam-Eiche. 1965 wurde er in die Abteilung II, zuständig für Spionageabwehr, versetzt. 1966 wechselte er zur Abteilung Anleitung und Kontrolle der Bezirksverwaltung Karl-Marx-Stadt des MfS.

Von 1967 bis 1972 absolvierte Dangrieß ein Fernstudium an der JHS und wurde Diplom-Jurist. Ab 1973 war er Leiter der Arbeitsgruppe Anleitung und Kontrolle im MfS Karl-Marx-Stadt und ab 1982 Offizier für Sonderaufgaben und Leiter des Stabs, dann stellvertretender Leiter der Bezirksverwaltung Karl-Marx-Stadt.

1987 wurde Dangrieß promoviert und 1988 als Nachfolger von Dieter Lehmann Leiter der Bezirksverwaltung Gera. Während einer Dienstbesprechung beim Minister für Staatssicherheit am 31. August 1989 in Berlin fragte Erich Mielke: „Ist es so, dass morgen der 17. Juni ausbricht?“ Oberst Dieter Dangrieß antwortete darauf: „Der ist morgen nicht, der wird nicht stattfinden, dafür sind wir ja auch da.“ Wenige Wochen später wurde Dangrieß am 2. Oktober 1989 als letzter Oberst des MfS zum Generalmajor ernannt. Am 7. Dezember 1989 wurde er von seiner letzten Funktion als Leiter des Amtes für Nationale Sicherheit des Bezirkes Gera entbunden und durch Oberstleutnant Michael Trostorff ersetzt. Nach der Wende und der friedlichen Revolution in der DDR wurde Dangrieß im Februar 1990 aus dem Dienst entlassen.

Nowospasskoje (Uljanowsk)

Nowospasskoje (russisch Новоспа́сское) ist eine Siedlung städtischen Typs in der Oblast Uljanowsk (Russland) mit 11.075 Einwohnern (Stand 14. Oktober 2010).

Die Siedlung liegt knapp 140 km Luftlinie südsüdwestlich des Oblastverwaltungszentrums Uljanowsk am linken Ufer der Sysranka, eines rechten Nebenflusses der Wolga.

Nowospasskoje ist Verwaltungszentrum des nach ihm benannten Rajons Nowospasski. Die Siedlung ist auch Verwaltungssitz einer gleichnamigen Stadtgemeinde Nowospasskoje gorodskoje posselenije, zu der weiterhin die sieben, bis zu 15 km entfernt gelegenen Dörfer Jurjewka, Malaja Andrejewka, Malowka, Nowoje Tomyschewo, Rokotuschka, Surulowka und Sykowo gehören.

Der Ort wurde im 17. Jahrhundert gegründet und hieß zunächst Solowzowo nach dem Besitzer des Dorfes. Nach der Eröffnung der am Ort vorbeigeführten Bahnstrecke Rjaschsk – Sysran 1874 und der Entstehung einer Siedlung bei der Bahnstation wurde diese 1875 in Nowospasskoje umbenannt (von russisch nowo- für ‚neu-‘ und Spas für ‚Erlöser‘).

In den 1960er-Jahren wurden in dem Gebiet Erdölvorkommen entdeckt, und 1966 erhielt Nowospasskoje den Status einer Siedlung städtischen Typs.

Anmerkung: Volkszählungsdaten

Neben der Erdöl- und Erdgasförderung in der Umgebung gibt es in Nowospasskoje Betriebe der Baumaterialien- und Landwirtschaft sowie der Verarbeitung landwirtschaftlicher Produkte.

Durch Nowospasskoje verläuft die zweigleisige, elektrifizierte Eisenbahnstrecke Moskau – Rjaschsk – Samara (Streckenkilometer 913). Am nördlichen Ortsrand führt die Fernstraße M5 von Moskau über Samara und Ufa nach Tscheljabinsk vorbei. Dort verläuft auf diesem Abschnitt parallel zur Straße auch die Erdölleitung Freundschaft (Druschba).

Verwaltungszentrum: Uljanowsk

BaryschR | DimitrowgradS/R | InsaR | NowouljanowskS | SengileiR | UljanowskS

Basarny SysganR | Glotowka | Ignatowka | im. W. I. Lenina | IschejewkaR | Ismailowo | Jasykowo | KarsunR | Krasny Guljai | KusowatowoR | MainaR | Mullowka | NikolajewkaR | Nowaja Maina | NowospasskojeR | PawlowkaR | RadischtschewoR | Schadowka | Silikatny | Staraja KulatkaR | Staraja MainaR | Starotimoschkino | SurskojeR | TerengaR | TscherdaklyR | Tschufarowo | WeschkaimaR | Zemsawod | Zilna

Bolschoje Nagatkino | Nowaja Malykla

Liste der Städte in der Oblast Uljanowsk | Verwaltungsgliederung der Oblast Uljanowsk

Anmerkungen: S – Sitz eines Stadtkreises, R – Verwaltungszentrum eines Rajons

Errors, freaks, and oddities

In philately, errors, freaks, and oddities (EFO) refers to all the kinds of things that can go wrong when producing postage stamps. It encompasses everything from major design errors to stamps that are just poorly printed, and includes both some of the most sought-after and expensive of all stamps, and others that attract the attention of only a few specialists.

Postal authorities generally take some care to ensure that mistakes do not get out of the printing plant; to be valid, the EFO stamps must have been sold to a customer. Mistakes smuggled out by unscrupulous employees are called printer’s waste, not recognized as legitimate stamps, and may be confiscated from collectors; the Nixon invert is a well-known recent example of an apparent new error that turned out to be simple theft by insiders. The authorities may attempt to lay hands on legitimately sold errors, as happened with the original Inverted Jenny sheet, but usually collectors are smart enough to hang on to the windfall.

A postage stamp error is any of several types of failure in the stamp printing process that results in stamps not having the intended appearance. Errors include use of the wrong colors, wrong denominations, missing parts of the design, misplaced or inverted design elements, etc. The term „error“ is typically reserved for obvious failures in the production process that (potentially) replicate over many stamps, while unique errors or poor quality are known as „freaks“ or „oddities“. Printing plate flaws, such as cracks, wear, or even constant flaws, and plate repairs, such as re-entries, are also not considered errors.

Genuine errors are uncommon or even rare; postal administrations have several layers of quality control and inspection, and most printing problems are addressed before the stamps ever reach the public. A particular error may only exist in a few dozen copies, and some well-known errors, such as the Treskilling Yellow, are unique (so far as we know[citation needed]). They are prized by collectors, with some fetching prices thousands of times higher than the normal stamp of their type.

Errors are known at every stage of production, starting from design, to engraving, to replication of the die, to printing itself, and to perforation. (In theory gumming errors are possible, in practice used stamps have no gum, so any error would become undetectable).

The largest run of an error on a postage stamp is the 2011 United States ‚Forever Statue of Liberty Stamp‘. The stamp shows the replica of the Statue of Liberty in Las Vegas rather than the original Statue of Liberty in New York. The stamp was released in December 2010 and the error was not noticed until March 2011. The error was identified by Sunipix, a stock photo agency in Texas. Ten and a half billion of the error stamps were produced.

Collectors understand that a minor error in one stamp catalog might not be considered an error at all in another catalog. Additionally, no definitions of the terms freaks and oddities are universally accepted within the EFO community. John Hotchner has authored many respected articles about this subject that provide clarity.

The following is a list of the major types of errors.

Cliché error pair, right stamp with “Cinco” instead of “Diez“ (Santander 1886)

An embarrassing design error. In 1899 the US was occupying and furnishing postage stamps to Cuba. The Spanish word „inmediata“ was misspelled on this stamp („immediata“). This was corrected when the Cuban Republic had it reprinted in November, 1902.

5-cent color error printed in red instead of blue (U.S. ca. 1917)

50 centavos color error, green instead of red (Costa Rica 1870)

Once the yellow-inverted error Dag Hammarskjöld memorial stamp was discovered, 40,270,000 were printed to prevent speculation. Only the original unintentionally printed specimens are considered to be errors. (U.S. 1962)

Inverted overprint (Uruguay 1892)

Missing horizontal perforation (Uruguay 1883)

A freak is a one-time mishap in the production process. Freaks include paper folds resulting in half-printed half-blank stamps, „crazy perfs“ running diagonally across stamps, and insects embedded in stamps, underneath the ink.

An oddity is something that is within the bounds of usability for the stamp, but still has a distinctive appearance. The usual sort of oddity is misregistration on a multi-colored stamp, which can result in shirts apparently with two sets of buttons, eyes above the top of a person’s head, and so forth. These can be extremely common. The Canadian Christmas stamp of 1898, depicting a map of the world with British possessions in red, is famous for unusual color oddities that appear to claim all of Europe, or the United States, or central Asia for Britain.

WOLE-DT

WOLE-DT is a full-power Univision-affiliated television station licensed to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico, transmitting over digital channel 12. The station has its studios in Aguadilla and its main offices are located in the Westernbank Building in downtown Mayagüez. its transmitter is located at Monte del Estado in Maricao.

WOLE-DT is owned by Western Broadcasting Corporation of Puerto Rico, a division of Empresas Bechara and serves as a repeater for WLII-DT, under an affiliation agreement, and simulcasts over 95% of its programming. The station brands itself as either WOLE 12 or WOLE Televisión during local programming.

WOLE-DT simulcasts on W21CX-D, channel 21.1. W21CX-D is a translator station in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico and is also owned by Western Broadcasting Corporation of Puerto Rico.

On October 15, 2014, Univision Communications announced that WOLE-DT would become a semi-satellite of Univision station WLII-DT. The programming change occurred on January 1, 2015. With the move, WOLE dropped all programming from WKAQ-TV and Telemundo, which quickly entered into negotiations with WLII’s existing western Puerto Rico satellite, WORA-TV (channel 5).

WOLE-DT produces a 30-minute local news program called Noticias WOLE 12, similar to WORA-TV’s WORA TV Noticias. Noticias WOLE 12 airs weekdays at 4:30 PM & 11:00 PM. The news program concentrates on events happening in and around Aguadilla and Puerto Rico’s west coast. The local programs, Muy Interesante, Punto de Encuentro and Ponte al Dia, broadcasts on the evening and weekends.

The station’s digital channel is multiplexed:

On June 12, 2009, WOLE-TV signed off its analog signal and completed its move to digital.

Cape to Cape Track

The Cape to Cape Walk Track is a long-distance walk trail located in the far south-west corner of Western Australia, 250 km south of Perth. It meanders along the whole length of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge, which forms the backbone of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. Its start and finish are the lighthouses at the tips of Cape Naturaliste and Cape Leeuwin. The Track extends over 135 km of coastal scenery, sheltered forests and pristine beaches, and is in close proximity to the caves, vineyards and other features and attractions of the „South West Capes – Margaret River Region“.

The original Aboriginal inhabitants of the area, the Wardandi people would have known the ridge and its resource’s intimately, and would regularly have traveled its length. Soon after the first European settlers arrived at Augusta in March 1831, John Dewar and Andrew Smith traveled to the Swan River on foot, recording the section to Cape Naturaliste in their journal[citation needed]. They seemed to have had little difficulty traversing the country, reporting that much had been burnt, and they traveled alternately on the beaches or three to four miles inland along a ridge of low hills. It took them six days to reach Cape Naturaliste, much the same time that it takes now, though probably in slightly less relaxed fashion, as they started before sunrise, and sometimes marched by moonlight.

Since those days, the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge has become increasingly populated, with roads and tracks criss-crossing the land. Most of these, however, run east-west, whereas the coastline runs north-south, and much of the remaining bush land between has grown thick and impenetrable. The coastline and a significant proportion of the ridge are now reserved as the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. In the 1980s Jane Scott, a local resident, found ways of walking from the one Cape to the other (pers. comm. 1987).

In 1988, a Federal Government Bicentenary Grant provided funding to the Department of Parks and Wildlife (DPaW), then known as the Department of Environment and Conservation (DEC), for a project to develop the dedicated walk-track.

The Track was officially opened in April 2001 and is managed by the DPaW with assistance provided by the Friends of the Cape to Cape Track.

The present Track is a combination of different types of terrain and surface. It varies from smooth, wide tracks, to narrow rocky paths, to soft sandy beaches and a few rough scrambles. The intention is to create a low-key bush-trail that blends into the environment, rather than a highly engineered walkway. However, the track between Cape Nauraliste and Sugarloaf is specially constructed for disabled users. This section is suitable for wheelchair use, but the rest of the track is designed as a single-use walking track, and cannot sustain the wear and tear of other users such as horses or mountain bikes.

Some sections currently make use of old vehicle tracks, and other sections involved cutting new paths. The Track includes several quite long stretches of accessible beach, allowing opportunities for cooling the feet, as well as helping to minimise construction and maintenance costs. To help control erosion, and to make life easier for walkers, there are built steps on some steep sections.

Many streams form sandbars in summer but flow through to the sea in winter. The only stream with a formal bridge crossing is Boodjidup Brook.

Access points along its length allow walkers to sample the Track as a series of short walks over time. Many people actually complete the walk over several months or years as a series of one-day or half-day walks. The goal for some walkers will be to complete the whole Track at once, but for many, enjoying a short walk now and again is feasible.

Square pine posts mark the way roughly every 100–200 m, each post bearing the yellow and white Track logo. Larger wooden signs usually show the way off beaches.

The climate along the Capes is not extreme, having a Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and cool, wet winters. The area rarely experiences frosts, and snow has never been recorded. Summer temperatures only occasionally reach the high 30s °C. This southwest corner, starting with Cape Leeuwin, is the first part of the Australian mainland to feel the force of the Roaring Forties or winter gales that whip across the southern Indian Ocean. The minimum temperature is always above 0 °C.

There are several campsites and caravan parks for walkers wishing to camp out along the Track. They provide places to camp roughly a day’s walk apart along the length of the Track. Four low-key campsites have a bush toilet, a rainwater-tank filled from the toilet roof, a picnic-table, and seats. These no-fee campsites provide no shelter and users need to carry their own tents. There are two other more-developed National Park campgrounds along the Track where camping fees are payable, that have toilets and fireplaces. Other, more elaborate, campgrounds with accommodation along the Track are commercial operations.

The Track passes through four settlements, Yallingup, Gracetown, Prevelly, and Hamelin Bay.

The quality of water is highly variable, with creeks generally flowing from vineyards and farmland. All drinking water, except that from town taps should be treated. Don’t rely on streams because they dry up in summer.

In summer, walkers should carry a minimum of 3 litres of water for a day’s walking, and more if camping.

Network management station

In terms of the network management model, a network management station (NMS) is one that executes network management applications (NMAs) that monitor and control network elements (NE) such as hosts, gateways and terminal servers.[citation needed] These network elements use a management agent (MA) to perform the network management functions requested by the network management stations. The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is used to communicate management information between the network management stations and the agents in the network elements. NMS is described in „A Simple Network Management Protocol“.

An NMS provides FCAPS functionality for the whole network. FCAPS: Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security, are the categories defined by the ISO model. In non-billing organizations accounting is sometimes replaced with administration.

Looking into the industry aspects, there are various players in the market like NokiaSiemens – NetAct, IBM – NetCool. Open source NMS solutions are also available like OpenNMS.

Brüttendorf

Koordinaten:

Lage von Brüttendorf in Niedersachsen

Brüttendorf ist ein Ortsteil der niedersächsischen Kleinstadt Zeven.

Brüttendorf ist rund vier Kilometer südlich der Kernstadt gelegen. Durch Brüttendorf führt die Bundesstraße 71. Die A 1 (= E 22) verläuft 5 km entfernt südöstlich.

Funde aus der Bronze- und Eisenzeit belegen eine frühe Besiedelung dieser Gegend. Geprägt wurde und wird Brüttendorf durch die Landwirtschaft. In der Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts besaß Brüttendorf eine Schule und war nach Zeven eingepfarrt. 1853 verzeichnet Meyers Conversations-Lexicon für die gebildeten Stände 130 Einwohner.

Am 1. März 1974 wurde Brüttendorf in die Stadt Zeven eingegliedert.

Neben der Freiwilligen Feuerwehr gibt es noch den Schützenverein Brüttendorf

Aspe | Badenstedt | Bademühlen | Brauel | Brümmerhof | Brüttendorf | Oldendorf | Wistedt | Zeven (Kernort)